- Student's and teacher's politics are destroying education atmosphere in school colleges and universities are creating in Bangladesh quality less knowledge less educated people who are corrupt politicians corrupt government employees has made Bangladesh a lawless country.
- Innocent people are now jobless food less and being homeless sleeping in night at footpath railway platform in Bangladesh.
- A lot people are moving around the world for food and shelter and some are being dead in fire at Middle East and other places.
- Hungry people for food and shelter when crossing the border of Bangladesh are hanging--- on Indian Border NET. being killed by Indian BSF''s bullets
- Some are dying in deep sea when going by boat to other country for food and shelter
- But the children of corrupt people either politicians or Government employees are very happy on getting lot illegal money from their corrupt parents and they are doing looting works for earning more public money and doing chandabaji tender baji as more powerful children of powerful corrupt politicians and government employees in Bangladesh.
- Their activities are the causes of increasing every thing high prices such electricity bill water bill house rent and rice per kg from 50 paisa to 5o taka and hiking high prices are creating disasters for jobless, innocent people throughout Bangladesh.
From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 February 2013 3:54 PM
Subject: Fw: Killing Islam in the name of Shahbagh Movement
Bangladesh Ghatak Dalal Nirmul Committee's (GHADANIK) hidden Mission. Please read carefully...
GHADANIK executes AGENDA to kill Islam Gradually in the following ways:
1. Non Muslims write and communicate with fake Muslim identities in various email groups and blogs;
2. Inciting young Muslims to hate Islam through publishing articles in the outside agency controlled and operated blog, http://deshivoice.blogspot.com/; Thaba Baba: https://www.facebook.com/thaba.baba.7?fref=ts;
3. Help and promote young Muslims to write against Islam: http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2013/02/18/188548#.USE3mx2e1jU;http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/new/?p=120194
4. Taking away Islam from the constitution of Bangladesh;
5. Eliminating Islamic education from school curriculum;
6. Attacking women who wear Hijabs;
7. Banning women to wear Hijabs in various institutions;
8. Branding Islam as a bad religion in the name of war criminals and Jamat/Shibir;
9. Attacking Muslim worshipers inside mosques during their prayers and prohibiting them from praying;
10. Killing innocent Muslims secretly and openly to eliminate Islam by eliminating Muslim population, Todays' "CNN Report: Bangladesh burning: Police shot dead 7 protesters:" http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-927923
11. Bringing fear to the Muslim people so that they will not identify themselves as Muslim in Bangladesh; listen to Bongo Bir Kader Siddiqui's heartbroken remarks https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=462379847150614
12. Attacking bearded Muslim in presence of police in Bangladesh like the way Muslims were treated before the 1947;
13. Bringing fear to the pious Muslims from wearing Islamic dress and go out of home with beards;
14. Showing Saudi Arabian Islamic dress as criminal outfits at the Shahbag movement;
15. Destroy Islamic banks and financial institutions to let operate other Banks and instructions smoothly that have proven records of massive corruptions, money laundering and criminal activities nationally and internationally. http://www.facebook.com/notes/william-nicholas-gomes/shahbag-what-revolution-whos-revoluti%20on/473305072736030
16. Spreading Indian porn to the school children through various electronic devices in Bangladesh;
17. Spreading un-Islamic cultures in Bangladesh through various Indian cable televisions;
18. Make Bangladesh as a second Kashmir to rule 90% Muslim populated country by minorities;
19. Not taking legal actions to the Awami and Chatra League workers who raped thousands of girls and killed hundreds of thousand people since 1971 and let criminals go free as innocent persons;
20. Spreading various types of narcotic and drug products in Bangladesh to break moralities that are supplied by Indian agencies;
21. Contributing money and drugs to the young Muslims to take the wrong paths and commit crimes;
Thanks for your reading and understanding.