Banner Advertise

Thursday, March 10, 2011

[chottala.com] Re: The need for balanced and pragmatic views on all issues



Dear Saif bhai:

 

Assalamualikum. I choose to address you as Saif bhai cause in your previous two responses you mentioned me as Helal Bhai. It feels much closer when someone addresses you as bhai. Though you are much elder to me, I'm flattered that you addressed me that way.

 

Hope you are not going to harm me after knowing my whereaboutsJ. I have been way from home since the beginning of 1996 but fortunate enough to go home on regular basis sometime twice a year. I moved to Canada from US in 2004 and currently residing in greater Toronto area (GTA). I earned an MBA degree from Chittagong University and a second one from Texas A&M - Commerce. My late father wondered how I managed to complete two MBA degrees without much study. I convinced him that it was His and my Mother's non-stop prayers helped me get through.

 

Though I left my country for better future (physically) but I'm always there through my soul. Bangladesh gave me so much that, at times, I feel ashamed for not being able to give anything back to Her. Currently I'm trying to establish IT outsourcing business with Bangladesh so that our next generation might have a better prospect ahead of them. If i fail, at least, i will be able tell myself that i tried.

 

I hope I shared enough to give you an idea about me. You may reach me at 647 828-3796 if you feel like yelling for arguing with a respected retired ambassador.

 

Thanks.

Helal

--- On Thu, 3/10/11, md. saiful KHAN <saifakhan01@gmail.com> wrote:


From: md. saiful KHAN <saifakhan01@gmail.com>
Subject: The need for balanced and pragmatic views on all issues
To: "Helal Ahmed" <huahmed@yahoo.com>
Cc: alapon@yahoogroups.com, "Khabor Dot Com" <info@khabor.com>, "Abba" <hussain7192@rogers.com>, khabor@yahoogroups.com, chottala@yahoogroups.com, "Nuran Nabi" <nurannabi@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 12:08 PM

Dear Bhai Helal

I have read your email response.

Thanks for your balanced response to my comment and observation.

But I think that you continue to remain unfair in your remarks on Dr. Nabi and freedom fighters.

Let us not be in real haste to reply back again to you. I hope to share some further thoughts on the overall issue next week.

I am a bit intrigued as to how long you are abroad and where are you based. So enlighten us further on this point later at your discretion and time convenient to you.


Saif Khan





__._,_.___


[* Moderator�s Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___