Banner Advertise

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Re: [chottala.com] goodbye to bangladesh army

Salaam Munim bhai. Thnx for your response. I don't write in this forum as I used to however, I still go through pretty much all the mails on regular basis. Pls don't lose your interest in this forum.  We can still achieve something good once in while through this forum and that's much better than achieving nothing at all.
 
Fi Amanillah.
Helal


"md. muminul islam chy." <mdmumin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Helala Bhai,
You are absolutely right. You wrote the thing that I want to say.  This group was so nice. The people talking here all abt politics...Now a days, I dont feel that much interest as I feel before. 
 
Thanks
Mumin

Helal Ahmed <huahmed@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Joy bhai:
Salaam. I still choose to address you as Joy as that's the name I started communicating with you. I hope we will see more of your postings from now on and also hope and pray that you will find success in your new endeavor.
Joy bhai, I think you may remember… in the beginning of our forum, we used to have lot of discussion regarding the well being of Chattagram and BD as a whole but that mood kind of disappeared and politics of BD and  across the globe took over. I'm not saying that we shouldn't talk about politics in this forum.. of course we should discuss abt politics as it's part of our life but we should do it in a moderate productive way.
As we all know, we have so many disasters going on in BD but sometime I feel like.. not many of us cares. We all keep talking abt politics. When our neighbors are progressing towards science and technology and we are keep talking about politics. I just read a surprising news yesterday.. India helped Israel to launch a spy satellite in space… what surprised me the most is that not the India-Israel strategic military co-operation but India's superiority over Israel when it comes to launching capacity. When India is going far far ahead of us when it's comes to science and technology, when TATA came up with the cheapest automobile in the world, guess what we are doing!! We are wasting our time with "are we Bengoli or Bangladeshi debate, we are wasting our time with "who declare the independence" debate, we are wasting our time to divide the nation with pro-liberation and anti liberation forces debate. 
When the current CTG came to the power, I was a big supporter of them and hope that things will be changing in BD. And I was really excited when judiciary was seperated from Govt. I thought, now, justice will be flourishing for everyone. BUT in reality, judiciary is worse than JP/AL/BPN term. And current CTG is slowly failing in every aspect of BD and I don't know where they will end up with.
I hope and pray that ONE day our nation will wake up and forget about the hatred to each other and start working towards a prosperous BD. Our politicians and so called shushil shomaj will spend more time to figure out how to unite our country, how to innovate ideas regarding producing more food ( keep in mind, we have one of the most fertile land in the world), how to deal with our education problem, how to save our rivers, how to solve our flood problems, how to utilize our fresh flood water and store them for dry season, how to handle natural disasters with out foreign support,  how to develop an IT infrastructure, how to give birth of nuclear scientists, how to develop a road infrastructure without wasting our valuable land to name a few. 
Joy bhai, pls keep me on the loop if you have any positive idea(s) regarding our people. As I always said before, I will be happy if we can positively change just one life in my entire life time.
May Almighty keep you and your family safe and happy. May Almighty erase the hatred from our soul and filled it with love and forgiveness.
Fi Amnaillah.
Helal


akj wso <aamra_korbo_joy@yahoo.com> wrote:
dear friends,
 
many of you know me as joy.  i am going to say goodbye to my uniform on january 31, 2008.  so, i can interact more frequently and more freely after about 10 more days.  hope our relationship will grow more warm and intimate in coming days.
 
please pray for me and my family as i am going to step into the new life.  i also pray for you all.  my best wishes to all my net-friends in various groups where i used to be a silent member mostly.  Allah Hafiz.
 
colonel millat
rajshahi
bangladesh
 
+88 01819 182565

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.


Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___

[* Moderator's Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___