Banner Advertise

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Re: [chottala.com] Who are The Beneficiaries of Bongobondhu Murder part 2

As the assassination of Zia went thru..I found myself stranded in Calcutta..hint was their was two sides of Miliatary and they were about to confront each other and Majoor, almost went to the point to declare Chittagong, Independent from rest of Bangladesh and General Ershad was siding with  Begum Zia and etc..or Newly President sworn in then VP Sattar..

My cousin told me my uncle who from what we knew moved to Banglore and his oldest daughter was still in Calcutta..he was heading to Calcutta to visit with daughter, this soon after my fathers death..to us it was an issue he was no where in Calcutta when my father died..and his daughter would not even viist my mother as she waited in car while relatives she was staying with in Calcutta did visit my mother, they are the uncle from Indian Tobacco who married a moslem lady and the much disputed issue..as it seems his wifes side was implicated even during the war of Bangladesh..

Before I left for Calcutta, my mother mentioned if you opportunity go and visit my brother in law in Delhi..who was retired from Indian Airforce..she also mentioned few other relatives are thier one is the younger brother i think of the the uncle that is with Indian Tobacoo. and he was with a travle agency or so..she mentioned to me her brother in law was in Delhi Suburban 

Well I wondered with my cousin..if I could go to Delhi he said that may not be bad idea..he arranged the ticket and I was on the way to Delhi..I think as I was about to leave fro Delhi I think mutiny in Chittagong was almost over..well what else I could do..

I went to Delhi by train and, I think took a CAB with just address of the vicinity in Delhi..asked people as most where Bengalis in the area..when mentioned my mothers brother in laws name eventually some one most probably with security in the area..directed the taxi driver just by his residence..he is the one that took me to Chittagong Airport as AURORA was to leave Chittagong.so I knew him good enough..

I got to their residence and met the family after exchanging just inquisitions of how who is and etc.,
I told him I happen to be in Calcutta taking exam..and coup happened thus as my mother causally mentioned to visit with your family I just thought I go buy..I also mentioned she told me to visit uncle in travel agency..I said while I am here I juts might try any other school in India..and thus will visit India;s education ministry..

More as i go 

From: SyedAslam <Syed.Aslam3@gmail.com>
To: chottala@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 5:39 PM
Subject: [chottala.com] Who are The Beneficiaries of Bongobondhu Murder ?

 







http://www.bhorerkagoj.net/new/blog/2012/09/03/72678.php















┬а

ржмржЩрзНржЧржмржирзНржзрзБрж░ ржкрж╛ржБржЪ ржЦрзБржирж┐рж░ ржлрж╛ржБрж╕рж┐ ржХрж╛рж░рзНржпржХрж░ :

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2010-01-27/news/38102





┬а