Banner Advertise

Thursday, September 29, 2011

[chottala.com] WAS THE GUARDIAN REFUNDED THE EXTRA-CHARGE?



 

WAS THE GUARDIAN REFUNDED THE EXTRA-CHARGE?

 

Muhammad Shamim Akhter, 15 August, 2011:


Since education is one of the fundamental needs of a human being, GOB has made education compulsory in a certain stage under constitutional obligation.  In part of this, vigorous steps have been taken and we know a great deal of money is given input for this purpose. Various laws have been made to its facilitation which may generate the notion that such an arrangement may assist our Bangladeshi nationals to reach the highest peak of success. However, it is the irony that guardians have to spend a lot of money for the education of their offspring which is unexpected and burden some. For instance, paying extra charge for enrolling into the schools made the education a bizarre looking and in fact made the universality of education a classified which has eventually ensured the citizen divided. Uneven charges instead of prescribed sum of charge in the case of enrolment in the educational institutions; in addition to hassle had generated so many holes by that the dream for a proper educational environment  of education has gone off.  When education is likely to abridge the gap between the rich and the poor, the lower and the higher, such bumpy charges have turned the direction a reversal. Consequently, education may play a vital role to disintegrate the nation instead of expected mode of unity.

When I was the student of Saint Joseph High School in Khulna, I had no opportunity to be seen any guardian body, for instance. Though I did not see that guardian body I found the 'enrolment business' of the teachers which is the memoir of end of the eighties. The sociological ground against mismanagement  gave birth a trauma when my immediate elder brother did not  enroll in that school since he claimed to my father that he saw one teacher named by Mahin was seen supplying answer in the examination room. It was the incident of last of 70's to first of 80's. Lastly my brother did not get chance in that school and my father was got shocked for that.  Then I challenged and in 1986, I got admitted in the school being coached in a teacher since my family thought it could be way, otherwise I would be kicked off. During my examination, I saw that our Assistant Headmaster Nitoo Lal Golder came and noted my name which is the part of inducement I paid in the name of coaching. Lastly I got admitted in 1986 in class six and surprised all being the second position.  The name of the traditional first boy Chandon became the first boy in the first term.  To make me second there was a game of teacher I had the opportunity to be experienced. By the name of Cadet Coaching in the afternoon in the primary school near Tootpara Graveyard and close to my school, the exact team of teachers who used to teach in the school gathered there and tought that Chandon along with other students which I  was informed from a source and my father  enrolled to that coaching  and in the final examination  I became the second position being obtained equal numbers of Chandan except to English which I did not got admitted since it was after that coaching and it was specially taken  my the English second-paper teacher who was the teacher of my school. What a irony it was! Any way, in 1987 when Chandon got admitted in Cadet College and moved there, I became the first boy in class seven and had hold the title until class ten.  The reason I am convinced to serve my personal experience is to clarify the reason of my helplessness on that eve for that none can debar me to be expressed that incident aforseid was painful to my father and made me skeptical to the whole structure of society and taught to hate the criminals and crime.

In Dhaka, I have the opportunity to be seen the Guardian body, elected by members. Amidst such inception, is there any qualitative change in this arena? Many sources have added that for the election candidates have to spend millions of taka. What is the reason?   To that answer, I was assigned to search out the actual cost of admission fee in the school by a national Daily Shakti. Thank to Allah, I successful discovered a GOB circular [11/Miscellenious -4/95/298. Source:  Private Educational Institution Guide, Siddiqur Rahman Mia, New Warsi Book Corporation, Dhaka, page-297] which has prescribed to impose only 10 taka for admission form for both private and public schools. In reality, my investigation revealed that it was taken 50-500 taka by different schools.  The Audit Department of the Ministry of Education collects revenue as per the circular whereas the rest of the money is pocketed by the different touts associated with education. This report was published on 8 December, 2009.  Followed by that report, a committee had been formed to minimize the rate by the Ministry of Education; however, we had the little opportunity to know about the nature of eggs dropped by that committee and whether any further notification or circular had been served.  And I may ask to the guardian, have they got surplus money back, when money is a matter to rear your kids up. Moreover I may ask to the Guardian Body which I did not see in my life: have you made the filed clear for the education by the nature it should be served. Unless doing so, why do you bother our country?  The true which I should express: the reason my Editor Mr. Babu assigned to, is to take facilitation since his son was needed to be admitted to a famous school in Motijheel, a source added.

To be frank, I left the newspaper later for various reasons. Again, I am to say the more we are advanced, the more we are cunning and the more we are cunning, the more we are looser. It is my request to make honest, sincere and faithful environment so that we might live balanced. During the month of Ramadan, we should make tauba before Allah so that the sinners could be accountable to Allah.  If I could see once in my life time that Allah and his angels are asking bribes for mismanagement, and then I have the opportunity to be frustrated, since I have not seen, I am to say Allah is the Great. If we could be converted to the ideal of Allah, we could be happier than we are in. Presently we are in deception, we need freedom.  May Allah help us.  

 

In website please visit: www.bangladeshmoves.com

 

 

 



__._,_.___


[* Moderator�s Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___