Banner Advertise

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Re: [chottala.com] Re: Syed K Huda left us



My prayers for the departed soul. Indeed, after reading Miro's post I also feel sad. May God rest him in peace. Miro I am sending u another email please respond.
 
Zia
IITM
dhaka

 
On 12/30/09, mjangi <jangi1@hotmail.com> wrote:
 

Kamal:

I am totally shocked and devastated. I have so much memories with him. He used to lead us during "Notun Shena" marches while I was barely 5 or 6 year old in Chittagong. I am feeling so bad for him. What a wonderful person he was and what a loss. He always missed his family and his kids back home while he was here in this dream(?) country.

A few years back we went to a restaurant by a mall and he paid our bills secretly without our permission or knowledge :-) He wore this big smile in his face that touched everyone. He never forgot the good memories of Dewan Bazar, Chittagong and all the people who lived there. I am feeling like crying man. I am so sorry, I am so sad. Our prayers to his departed soul. I am so sad! Please email me your address (mjangi@yahoo.com). Thanks,

Miro

--- In chottala@yahoogroups.com, syed nazmulhuda <syed_nazmulhuda@...> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>  
> Assalaamualykum, With deepest regret I would like to let you  know that our beloved brother Syed Kaokabul Huda (Saimon) Bacchu  has been passed away(inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe razeun)  yesterday ,Monday 1-35 am at Dhaka Apollo Hospital Boshundhara, Dhaka after he had a massive heart attack since  December 19th ,4-30 pm
> (He was hospitalized).His  dead body was brought in the same day to Chittagong ( our home city)From the Apollo hospital by ambulance before Magrib
> at the Grave yard of Hazrat Miskin Shah (Pbuh),Close proximity of his present residence.
> Behalf on my brother,s  I am urging everyone to forgive him for any cause and please pray Magferat for his departed soul to be rested in peace.
> Please feel free to call me or e mail me for further detail
>  
> Sincerely,
> Syed Nazmul Huda ,Kamal
> Younger brother of Syed K Huda(Saimon)
>




--
Ziaur Rahman
CEO
International Institute of Technology & Management
www.linkedin.com/in/ziaur
perceptions-ideas.blogspot.com
bdconnect.ning.com


56/2 Lake Circus, West Panthopoth
Dhaka 1205
Tel: 06662605681, 01726153318, 01711-543431
www.iitmbd.org

&

Chief Executive Officer
IITM Software
www.iitmsoftware.com
info@iitmsoftware.com

__._,_.___


[* Moderator's Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___