Banner Advertise

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[chottala.com] Re: BEWARE OF Pakistani Mohiuddin

Bhai Mohiuddin,
 
I am NOT trying to save ANYBODY.  I strongly demand justice for the victim.
 
I wrote this e-mail as because I was going through old e-mails and found that you were identified as a PAKISTAN ORIENTED RAZAKAR by some nutral persons; so you completely lost the moral right to write any e-mail to any Bangladeshi.
 
I wish forgiveness for you.
 
-Abul

--- On Tue, 10/21/08, mohiuddin@netzero.com <mohiuddin@netzero.com> wrote:
From: mohiuddin@netzero.com <mohiuddin@netzero.com>
Subject: Re: [khabor.com] BEWARE OF CHANNEL-I OFFICIALS
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
Cc: khabor@yahoogroups.com, hana.s.ahmed@gmail.com, abuilla@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 6:16 AM

Abul,
 
You guys are trying to protect the criminals of our 'media business' by ignoring the call for an impartial investigation of their higher's wrongdoings. You can fool them for the time being only in a country like Bangladesh where everything is possible because media owners in Bangladesh doing such illogical things without any recess so far.I will keep writing as long as my conscious let me protest this unfair practices of our powerful goons.
My pen can't be stopped Inshallah.
Can you help the lady get justice from the owner/authority of Channel -I, so that  opportunists of our media take lesson ?
M.Anwar
 

--- On Tue, 10/21/08, Mr. Abul <abuilla@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Mr. Abul <abuilla@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [khabor.com] BEWARE OF CHANNEL-I OFFICIALS
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
Cc: hana.s.ahmed@gmail.com, abuilla@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 1:47 AM

Bon Hana,
 
You can just ignore any e-mail from this guy Mohiuddin, he is one of those old guys who has nothing to do (probably burning his son's money and shelter) and writing all meaningless e-mails whole day.  I am sick to my stomack with his stupid e-mails.
 
-Abul

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Hana Ahmed <hana.s.ahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Hana Ahmed <hana.s.ahmed@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [khabor.com] BEWARE OF CHANNEL-I OFFICIALS
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:57 AM

i am not trying to protect anyone. i am merely telling her to go through the standard procedure, which would be first complain to the higher officials and take it up with BNWLA who can actually help her file a case against the company if she wants to. Please read the whole email before making such statements.

2008/10/19 mohiuddin@netzero. net <mohiuddin@netzero. net>
Please donot try to protect Channel I officials Shyakh Shiraj or Faridur Reza Shagor. I donot think they were not aware of such undue behaviour of their employees.It is natural for a private brodcasting corp.in a third world country like Bangladesh to take advantage of the aspitration of newcomers. I  am confident that justice won't be served to the victim. Channel I won't do justice to the victim.Please donot try to appease the high officials of Channel I
.



__._,_.___

[* Moderator�s Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___