Banner Advertise

Thursday, April 24, 2008

[chottala.com] Re: [chottala] Re: Collegiate Days.....to Hadi

Hello Taufiq;

 

Thanks for accept my invitation on facebook. Have you now any contact of Farhan Hadi.

Let me know.

 

 

Stay in fine and keep in touch always.

With Best Regards;
 
Hadi
cse99
Nokia Siemens Networks NSN
APAC-BD OBS-IN
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing is achievement in  our life-
except some 'memories' and 'relations'.
-------------------------------------------------------------


--- On Thu, 8/31/06, Riead Taufiq <riead2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Riead Taufiq <riead2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: [chottala] Re: Collegiate Days.....to Hadi
To: chottala@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 3:29 PM

Mate,
I was 97 batch from CGHS. I had tons of friends from
collegiate. My name is Riead and some Ppl know me as
Taufiq aswell. I had a friend and his name is Farhan
Hadi. When i saw your name ... at the 1st place i
thaught it was you. Anyway nice to meet you and surely
we will talk soon again.

Sayed Taufiqur Rahman
Technical Support
Lexmark International (Australia / New Zealand)
13b Narabang Way
Belrose
NSW 2085
Ph 1300 362 192
Fax +612 84014370
E-mail srahman@lexmark. com
riead2000@yahoo. com

--- Ragib Hasan <ragibhasan@gmail. com> wrote:

> Hadi, your post made me nostalgic too. I passed SSC
> from Collegiate in 1994,
> and the time I spent there was part of the best time
> of my life. .. It's
> interesting that the names of the teachers have
> survived through time
> immemorial ... (I think Muhammad Jafar Iqbal and
> Humayun Ahmed also
> mentioned some teacher's names whom we had back
> then). I remember Kerosense,
> Botol, pua motin, etc etc. Last time I visited
> Collegiate school was
> probably 4-5 years ago. They didn't have the "cage"
> back then.
>
> Anyway, thanks for your mail ... It brought many
> fond memories.
>
>
> Ragib (Collegiate 94, Ctg College 96)
>
> --
> Ragib Hasan
> PhD Student
> Dept of Computer Science
> University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
> 201 N Goodwin Avenue
> Urbana IL 61801
>
> Website:
> http://www.ragibhas an.com
> http://netfiles. uiuc.edu/ rhasan/www
>
>
> Osru Bhaiya;
> >
> > A-salam.
> > You are 11 years senior to me as I am `97 batch
> alumnus of Collegiate
> > school. Today when I was reading your e-mail, I
> just laughing like mad
> > remembering those laurel days, and also become
> melancholic for those days.
> > Things are actually not changed so much in boyhood
> memories. Eleven years
> > after our experiences are almost like you. We also
> got �Kala Pani�,�Der
> > Battery,�Chunga�, Mamtaz sir`s drilling (!)
> and Zahirul Huq sir`s �dermoni
> > thappor��. So on.
> > Last month I visited my school, and I am so hurt .
> School authority makes
> > cage-like boundary on lab to library corridor and
> also in all baranda`s. now
> > it looks like a jail. Scout building behind main
> school building has grown
> > more older with its full ramification. There I
> actually got flavor of my old
> > days, under that �Krisnachura� tree we spent
> most of our Tiffin time (who
> > was not good in playing cricket!).
> > Yes, I also met with Momin Bhai, the proprietor of
> that �glass ice-cream�
> > and �ChatPati�. I enjoyed Varity kinds of
> ice-creams in many where, but I
> > bet � not any one can succeed the taste of that
> so called �glass ice-cream�.
> > Who knows, may it is for flavor of those colorful
> days mixed with that
> > ice-cream.
> > In our time there was a competition for being
> second captain (not first
> > captain!). because second captain was in charge of
> Tiffin distribution ��.
> > Ha ha ha ..! rest of the things just imagine
> yourself!
> > When we were at class six, all become so scared by
> listening some haunted
> > stories about the hidden floor. You know, there is
> a secret floor between
> > the ground floor and the first floor of main red
> building (approx. 4 ft. of
> > height). We, some great adventurers (!) was made
> �expedition� (ha. ha.) in
> > that cave-like floor (may be at that time we
> studied in class seven) and by
> > small tourch, and Sohag and me fainted by grasping
> of ultimate fear��
> > It is not many years I had passed my school, but
> now those days seem just
> > like a dreams. Like that so many memories always
> make me unmindful in busy
> > desert time�.
> >
> > Your mail make me also nostalgic � next week I
> will visit my beloved
> > school again if I go to chittagong.
> >
> > Stay well and keep in touch always..
> >
> > Hadi
> > Collegiate`97 ; Ctg. College`99
> > Application and software Dept./ Huawei Tech./Dhaka
>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail. yahoo.com



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

[* Moderator�s Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___