Banner Advertise

Friday, October 26, 2007

[chottala.com] Voter I.D. Cards

Dear Mr. Abdur Rahim Azad,
I thank you for your nice explanation. Once I have read in the newspaper about Indian infiltrators especially from West Bengal side during our election time entering in Bangladesh to casts vote. As there were no voter I.D. cards at that time it was difficult to catch them.
Again I have read in another Bangladesh newspaper about two laks of Indians mostly our same Bengali speaking from West Bengal are doing job and earning money. Ours is a small and over populated poor country. Our boys are running and going outside to earn their livelihood. Many of them in jail in different foreign countries. Many are dying in the deserts, many in the Mediterranian sea and many in the streets of Malayasia. In this condition if anybody outsider coming illegally in our country to earn money it is a matter of great concern. Yes many Bangladeshi illegal immigrants in many rich countries like Middle East, USA, Japan and Mylayasia are working illegally but there are also strict rules followed in those countries. If they were caught either they are going to jail or they are deportd to their respective countries pennyless.
As I personally dislike communal feelings and I hate Jamat feelings since 1971 as I was 31 years at that time and  I was the real eye witness of their activities. I just wrote as I feel very much to intrduce our national I.D. cards like other civilized countries. Recently one unemplyed Bangladeshi died in Malayasia because of hunger, he is not a muslim but a citigen of Bangladesh, a real son of the soil. 
I again thank you for your explaining everything nicely and giving some clear picure, many of which I did not know before.
 
Dr. Siraj uddowllah, Windsor, Canada.  


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

[* Moderator�s Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___