We are pleased to announce the call for papers for the 10th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance. The theme of the conference is "Institutional Aspects of Economic, Monetary and Financial Reforms". Please see the attached call for papers for an overview of the research themes for the conference.
The conference will be held in Doha, Qatar during 23-25 March 2015 and is being organized with the partnership and support of three institutions:
· International Association for Islamic Economics (IAIE)
· Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI) of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
· Center for Islamic Economics and Finance, Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies, Hamad bin Khalifa University (HBKU) – Member of the Qatar Foundation
Some important dates that you may wish to add to your calendars:
· Deadline for submission of full paper: 1 January 2015
· Conference days: 23-25 March 2015
All papers will go through a double-blind peer review process. Please do not disclose your names on the paper.
We look forward to your submissions.
Center for Islamic Economics and Finance (CIEF)
Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies
Hamad Bin Khalifa University
P.O.Box : 34110 Doha, Qatar