Banner Advertise

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[chottala.com] Biru our good friend left us



Assalaam Chottolla Readers,
I am very shocked and sadddened by the news of my boyhood friend Biru passing away Biru,brother of Miro Jongy, passed away yesterday in Chittagong, Bangladesh;He was only 51 years old.My other boyhood friend Abu Saleh Cohowdhury, Ratan called me last night around 1am and gave me this shocking news.Some of you might have already informed this sad news through Miro's  family.
I have been lot of boyhood memories with Biru and his family.He was one of my very close boyhood friends and my next door neighbor;we played cricket together.His younger brothers Piru and Miro also used to hang around with us among other friends like Shahadat, Jami,Ratan,Azad,Russell,Wasim ,Iqbal and many other community friends on their front lawn sitting area in the afternoon.We had a lot of fun toge
ther.
I remember  when Ratan and I went with him to his home village Gahira,Raowjan,Chittagong for the first by bus. He took careof allof the expenses for us.He was a very kind and helpfull person even when he was young. After I move to the USA in 1992 I lost contact with him,But those memories are still fresh in my mind.
let us all  pray for his departed soul,may Allah give him Jannah.May Allah give patience  and strength to his family to absorb this sudden and untimely shock.
 
Syed NazmulHuda,Kamal


__._,_.___


[* Moderator's Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___