Banner Advertise

Sunday, July 28, 2013

[chottala.com] An Very OLD Case of Discrimination

As my ancestors moved from Bihar to Chittagong before end of the year 1900...as soon as my ancestors bought the land with the neighbors, trouble seemed to have started soon...their are many issues that involves this story one of which is..lawsuit between my family and the neighbor that is Horri Hor Dutta family..out of which my ancestor ended up loosing the control over the Coca Cola factory..and its founder Satish Chandra Mokthars death..and etc..it seems as we were Buddhist and they where Hindu..some of the blames or problems roots and blames were assessed to the discrimination felt as both the families where minorities among the Majority of Moslem..

What it amounts to is..Horri Hor Dutta family daughters and even the wife was subjected to many types of pressure, out of which Mrs Horri Hor Dutta has an son with Fazle Kader & Bishuddhananda ally..Professor Pranab Kumar Barua..not only that..some of the girls where pressured to marry Fazle Kader allies..and he still has ties to many Israelis..thru many of his business ties and etc..and their other ally Chinese..THIS IS SITUATION NO 1

Here is the situation number 2....During the war Pak Military came to our rural home town again aided by Fazle Kader allies..well he is Moslem and we are not ..and he has difficulty many of us has any rights at all where as he with his shear ties to Israel and their God..has right to do what evenr they wish and when ever they wish..in This Situation 2

I both of this instance Fazle Kader where allied to Israelis with what they did as I understand it is interesting what happened to..One of the surviors of Horri Hor Dutta Family she like many hindu and Buddhist and Moslem are into Jewish faith and is in Israel..only if she knew her Israeli friends where among the once that lead the Military at our home during the war and it is them with Fazle Kader insisted on Horri Hor Dutta daughter to marry moslems..thus blame will have to be with Israel too..

Now their is this case against ..me filled by my relatives over my fathers death..I have come to USA almost 3-1/2 year after my fathers death..as I got to USA an APB was issued against me supposedly over my fathers death..circumstance and etc..by my family to make the matter brief guess who actually issued the APB BENJAMIN NETANYAHU or Israel, he found way to infiltrate my relatives to file case against me that I was feeling from crime I have committed in my fathers death..that is the only case..as of record..well you know my mother her self mortgaged her Jewelry to raise fund that I could attend School in USA..now tell me how that constitutes I was fugitive from Justice , thus many of my problems in USA are tied to that



------------------------------------

[* Moderator's Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chottala/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chottala/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
chottala-digest@yahoogroups.com
chottala-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
chottala-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/