Banner Advertise

Sunday, July 21, 2013

[chottala.com] AL MP Golam Moula and Journalist battles

It seems then individual is an Journalist all right..some where their is BNP allied Cadet College issue and ties to BNP ties in Florida and I think it gets into Many thing as it involves Florida..that is where Sheikh Hassina son Joy lives and he is married to an US female who is an lawyer and was once married before..Recently Joy has had some success in some of his business efforts..hint is BNP tied and Cadet College Florida connection with Republican Party and Christian right that goes as far as Basically it is AL GORE and BNP Maoist/with Republican blessing is trying to steal the business and hint is Joy is also working with other AL tied leaders and Politician I think it goes as far as even Holding Joys wife hostage and they have ties with the Journalist..in question.

On the BNP front Tareq facing allegation of Transferring money over seas..I think he is stating it is tied to Banks and other with French Connection or EU connection..only time as far as I know Bank allow transfer as of day when I was in Bangladesh most of those transaction has to be explained to Bangldesh Bank..it seems ABHIK BARUA and his father an influential GM or AGM back the days when I was their, they are in other side off Buddhist..it seems issue is the account money was transferred from..hint is Begum Zia does brisk business from that account well that is the Bank my father(Pranab K. Barua), his father(Phani Ukil), and his father(Satish Mokhtar) had bank account in and it seems money transfer was authorized..as legitimate purpose was shown..well some how Begum Zia's claim that Pranab Kumar Barua is his father Professor Pranab Kumar Barua..it seems as all three of my immediate predecessors are dead..some of the account are still active..my father opted not to trade in that branch in Khatunganj..and moved his account to other side of GPO office due to circumstance..over these two child fathered by my father..with neighbour the entire circumstance is tied in lawsuit and ties to the slaughter that happened in Chittagong Lal Dighi after 16 the dec 1971. He changed branch of same bank because the other location had that 25,000.00 Rupee he won before the war in GET A WORD CONTEST..he was never able to use that money..the same night he won, I think it was the same night he fathered two child's.well that money as of now has built to be quite a bit in addition Begum Zia did some trade in that account to hide her illegal activity..as Tareqs actual father other Pranab Barua..and it seems that Pranab Barua has other sons one is Mr Pirate..it seems Phani Ukil account still gets money deposited..because he talked Sheikh Mujib into using TINS..for Busses he bought when and even before he was in power..well I get some deposited in my account too or some where may be those child hood account..because using TIN..well Just before the war, I claim I am the originator of Idea of use of TIN which Grandpa lawyer made real..it seems I am beneficiary of my fathers and satish Chandras will..where as..Phani Ukils is a bit complicated..he did not have an will as far as I know..well it seems I will inherit that account too..because..when no will exist , I have been told Bangladesh probate law favors deceased First wife as Beneficiary.. seems Phani Ukil made some decisions because after filling lawsuit over me and even long before he used to be under stress and hint is he sold his..client that is me and many be my mother too..to Telephone Company and I think Jinnha tied AGA KHANI LAWYER..they still claim to be my lawyer..where as I say I am the plaintiff I have right ti terminate my lawyer and it seems I inherited my mothers will too thus her lawsuit too..now Phani Ukil had two wifes though his first wife..died many many years ago he had reason to be not happy with her..hint is he did not specify his second wife either..thus it may favor his first wife..unless a will exist and that could be too..



------------------------------------

[* Moderator's Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.

* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chottala/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chottala/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
chottala-digest@yahoogroups.com
chottala-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
chottala-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/