Dear Eng. Mahmudur Rahman,
I had the opportunity to read your writings. Though I don't support your writings, I read them to have an understanding. Can you kindly reply to my queries?
1. Do you and your party support the International Courts?
2. If yes, why did you not take any initiative in two terms of your power?
3. Why don't you go to the parliament and support the amendments?
4. Why did you give ministerial portfolio to renowned killer Nizami?
5. Why don't you write about the corruptions of Tarek and his brother though American justice system has provided with ample evidence of corruption.
6. I am an American Bangladeshi but I must say that America made a big mistake supporting Pak army and its war against my motherland, Bangladesh.
Please try to be fair and get out of your closet. Thank you.
On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Isha Khan <email@example.com> wrote:
[* Moderator's Note - CHOTTALA is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory organization.
* Disclaimer: Any posting to the CHOTTALA are the opinion of the author. Authors of the messages to the CHOTTALA are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting to the CHOTTALA indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]