"জামায়াতে ইসলাম— মেড ইন পাকিস্তান'",
"জামায়াতে ইসলাম —গো ব্যাক টু পাকিস্তান'"।
What a sarcastic Joke:
"Kill Islam or Support Shahbagh Movement "
[a clear display of religion-trading ....]
Any impartial observer of contemporary history can see
what has happened to "Islamic Republic of Pakistan"
in it's 66 years of history !
Pakistan was created as a homeland for the Muslims and establish
These religion-traders disguised with Islamic masks tried to play their
"Isllam in danger" card from the very inception of Pakistan !!!!
They tried to portray Language Movement as an Indian Agenda in early
nineteen fifties [Called the language movement activists as Bhoroter Dalal]
They tried the same with our democratic movements during 1950s and
1960s as the work of the Bharoter dalals.....
Everyone knows, in 1971 our effort for Liberation of Bangladesh
was termed as Agenda of India by Muslim Leaguers and Jamaatis'
.... In 1971 Jamaate Islami, essentially called the same thing
"Support Babgladesh & Kill Islam" . Jamaat mobilized it's Islami Chattro
Sangho vis-a-vis armed Al-Bodor cadres by calling them to save Islam
and in reality collaborated with Yahia Khan and the occupation regime
.... . Jamaat with it's Al-bodor caders, aided and abetted the Genocide
and Mass-rapes committed by Pakistan Army.
[ It may be mentioned here that Yahia Khan declared an byelection from
November 25 to December 9 , 1971. Gaddre Azam, the then Jamaat chief
Ghulam Azam was declared elected "unopposed" as a MNA ..... Jamaat
Justified this & it's collaboration with Pakistan Army in the name of saving
Islam too" !!! ]
All these Jamaati tactics didn't work in our past history.
The "Islam in danger" wouldn't work in Bangladesh
It will never work ....
"Kill Islam or Support Shahbagh" slogan is bound to fail ...
These only shows that the Religion-trader Jamaaate Islami
and it's supporters are in a nervous breakdown stage ...
Soon, Jammat will die with a whimper not with a bang .... and
that will happen in our life time !!!!
FYI, Our religion Islam and the religion-trader Jamaate
Islami are two different things. Jamaate Islami wears
Islamic lebash to deceive the common believers ..
Jamaate Islami is জামাত-ই-মুনাফেক !!!
On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:45 PM, A Ahmed <email@example.com> wrote:
Kill Islam or Support Shahbagh Movement:
GHADANIK executes RAW AGENDA to kill Islam Gradually in the following ways:
- Bring Shahbagh movement as an issue to the Bangladeshi people by hiding destructive agenda against Muslim https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=462379847150614
- Non Muslims write and communicate with fake Muslim identities in various email groups and blogs;
- Inciting young Muslims to hate Islam through publishing articles in the outside agency controlled and operated blog http://deshivoice.blogspot.com//; and http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2013/02/18/188548#.USE3mx2e1jU; http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/new/?p=120194
- Taking away Islam from the constitution of Bangladesh;
- Eliminating Islamic education from school curriculum;
- Attacking women who wear Hijabs;
- Banning women to wear Hijabs in various institutions;
- Branding Islam as a bad religion in the name of war criminals and Jamat/Shibir;
- Attacking Muslim worshipers inside mosques during their prayers and prohibiting them from praying;
- Killing innocent Muslims secretly and openly to eliminate Islam by eliminating Muslim population, Todays' CNN Report: Bangladesh burning: Police shot dead 7 protesters: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-927923
- Bringing fear to the Muslim people so that they will not identify themselves as Muslim in Bangladesh;
- Attacking bearded Muslim in presence of police in Bangladesh like the way Muslims were treated before the 1947;
- Bringing fear to the pious Muslims from wearing Islamic dress and go out of home with beards;
- Showing Saudi Arabian Islamic dress as criminal outfits at the Shahbag movement;
- Spreading Indian porn to the school children through various electronic devices in Bangladesh;
- Spreading Un-Islamic cultures in Bangladesh through various Indian cable televisions;
- Not taking legal actions to the Awami and Chatra League workers who raped thousands of girls and killed hundreds of thousand people since 1971 and let criminals go free as innocent persons;
- Spreading various types of narcotic and drug products in Bangladesh to break moralities that are supplied by Indian agencies;
- Contributing money and drugs to the young Muslims to take the wrong paths and commit crimes;
- and more...Thanks for your understanding.
--- On Sun, 2/17/13, Nuran Nabi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: Nuran Nabi <email@example.com>
Subject: [Alapon] Re: To those who were bystanders during the revolution of 1969, 1971, 1990 and 1992
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Farrukh Mohsen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Ahmed, Mosleh-Uddin (Mosleh)" <email@example.com>, "Faruque Azam1" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Dr. Hasanat Husain" <email@example.com>, "Dr. Mahmud Hassan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Nuran Nabi" <email@example.com>, "Syed Aslam" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "ROXANA AHMAD" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Miah Shabuddin" <email@example.com>, "Abhik A. Huq" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "A F M Haque" <email@example.com>, "Mohammad Mohsen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "VAB NJ" <email@example.com>, "Kaihan Siddiqui" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "rina amanullah" <email@example.com>, "RAHMAN, MOSHIUR (ATTSI)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Mian Helaly" <MianHelaly@gmail.com>, "Mohtasim Billah" <email@example.com>, "nasim ali" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Nahid Chowdhury" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, "Golam F. Bhuiyan" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, "Mohammed Alam" <email@example.com>, "HAI, ABDUL (ATTSI)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "shahriar choudhury" <email@example.com>, "Shafqat Chaudhury" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Dr. Zeenat Nabi (Bokul)" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 3:04 PMDear All,Please watch my interview on Shahabagh/Projonma Chattar movement in Hellow America of NTV-VOA TV show which was broadcast today.
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Nuran Nabi <email@example.com> wrote:
To those who were bystanders during the revolution of 1969, 1971, 1990 and 1992Please do not miss the boat this time. Do something to support the revolution of Shahbagh Chattar/Projanma Chattar and redeem your guilt of the paste, if you love your motherland-Bangladesh.Regards,Nuran Nabi